Persoane interesate

sâmbătă, 2 septembrie 2017

Bitcoin Address 1Bauts6Xe8ApiJWHUBXv7wPaUuDZYZKy4h

Hello  all! (blockchain)  I am trying to raise enough money for a cross country road trip  from the east coast to Seattle. I will be seeing many cities along the  way including St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver. I don't enjoy asking  for money from anyone. The truth  is, I've had a pretty rough start to 2017. My grandmother who acted as  my mom for the majority of my childhood passed away in March, and I was  diagnosed with Testicular Cancer in February and needed surgery (Cancer  free as of May. More followup appointments in coming months.) Anyways, I  am just looking to get away for a couple weeks. I want to see new  things, meet new people, try new things... Because the past few months  have opened up my eyes to how precious life truly is. I don't even know  if this will be read. But if any of you are feeling like helping a 24  year old who has been down on his luck out some, I would greatly  appreciate it. If not, I totally understand. Take care of yourselves  before you take care of me. Hope you all have a wonderful day and God  Bless.

Bitcoin Address: 1Bauts6Xe8ApiJWHUBXv7wPaUuDZYZKy4h

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu